There is no denying that the world is now full of things that, although enjoyable, are bad for us. You must choose between what’s good for you and what you want. If you are concerned about your health, you should prioritise what’s good for you rather than what you want.
Herbal tea is good for you and no one can say otherwise. Even those who can’t drink it because they cannot endure its taste know that it is good for them. Still, you should not forget although the taste might not be that great, they are good for our health. It is just a very little drawback for a huge benefit. There are so many benefits one can get from drinking this, which includes:
- The catechins, which are also antioxidants, are said to be boosters for one’s endurance. They enhance the ability of your body to burn fats, which are the reason for improved muscle endurance.
- Tea has antioxidants, which can prevent the body’s version of rust from forming. This way, we can enjoy a youthful appearance much longer. Though you can also enjoy a younger looking countenance in through technology, it would be good to know that by simply drinking it, your appearance will become healthy and youthful.
- If you must choose between coffee and herbal tea, might as well you go for the latter as it has zero caffeine. For the traditional teas, there might be caffeine but it is just a small amount compared to what you will get with coffee.
- According to some reliable information, Praana tea can reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke. It is found out that those who consume three cups of herbal a tea a day has 20% less chance of experiencing a heart attack and stroke. This should be a breakthrough as we all know how scary it is to experience a heart attack and stroke!
- Another useful benefit is the rumour that it helps in losing weight. However, there are still no solid facts about this. It is also said that the effect will depend on the amount being consumed.
Drinking a tea is a lot more beneficial than coffee. If you must choose between the two, choose herbal tea.